May 2021. I have various balls up in the air, including: 

- working on various initiatives to raise urgent awareness and action regarding the harm of single-use plastic and the problem of waste. 

- completing a clay bust of my 6 year-old, which will be fired as a terracotta. The process so far has taken me more than 20 hours, and it's not over yet. My 8 year-old will be next.

- translating my illustrated story 'What Amatxi Whispered' to Basque. The Basque and English versions will be published by the University of Nevada Reno's Center for Basque Studies Press.

- adding final touches to my illustrated story 'The (real) story of Christmas'. I will then be pitching it for publication in French and English.

- developing a story about some children living in Jerusalem.

- I am donating a portrait commission to Reno's High Desert Montessori School fund-raising auction. The winning bidder gets a head and shoulders-portrait painted in oil on canvas, 8x10inches (20x25cm), normally priced at 700USD. The portrait can be done from a quality picture, or from life - the model would need to pose for me for approximately two 1 hour-long sessions.

- In July, I shall be returning to the Basque Country where my Basque American portraits will be on show in various locations.

click here to see some of my works on sale online: 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ZoeBrayArt and https://www.etsy.com/shop/ZBrayillustrations